Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My very first post, it all started here. Well most of it did.

My goal and primary intent for this site is to inform fellow Houstonians and people all over the world of not only the benefits of a healthy lifestyle, but also that achieving your dream physique" NATURALLY is not hard at all..Below I have attached an image of myself and the physique I walk around with year around with little to no problems maintaining it. Even with out much hassle and concern, just a healthy dose of common sense!
 
Now that was me about 2 years ago, all natural, enjoying junk food, at 19 yrs old. Given I was still a teenager and had a somewhat faster than normal Metabolism. (we'll discuss that later) I still had no problem maintaining this physique year round, with minimal effort and worry. So instead of insisting that you all pay me for the information you all are about to receive for FREE. I just ask that you all spread the word and help me start the all-American diet and health revolution. (America is the fattest country in the world, well maybe not the fattest, at least the top 5, I seek to change that!)


No comments:

Post a Comment